It's all over. Summer 2009 came to a close last weekend. To say goodbye to summer we planned one last trip to McCall to spend with some friends. Lynnett surprised us by coming to town with Casey and Hannah so we had her tag along for the fun. We stopped and had dinner in McCall and played at the beach before going up to our friend's cabin. It was a perfect night! The sun was setting and the kids stripped down to their underwear and played in the sand and water.
The Ranch
The rest of the weekend was spent at our friend's (Cody and Kelly)family cabin, which is more like a lodge, with 5 other couples and their kids. We had midnight swims, bike jumps into the pool, and lots of games at night. It was a perfect end to a great summer.




2 comments:
Great relaxing trip!! I was excited to tag along...I just have one problem..that would be the pictures...could you get that lady in the green shirt some make-up and a hair doo!!! I think a personal trainer might help too!! Pictures just tell you like it is...Reality is hard to take at times!! The trip was fun...beautiful country and nice people!! Oh Ya...and good food!!!
Did you check on our cabin????? Glad you had such a great ending to summer. I am ready for the change to fall and the cool nights, too. What a summer. One we'll never forget. AND what a happy family I see in your pictures. Love ya, Mom
Post a Comment