Wednesday, September 16, 2009

One More Time



Ashlee decided to do one more figure competition with her two friends last weekend in Twin Falls before she put it to rest. She was on the fence for some time about doing it, but in the end she figured she might as well do it since she was already in shape and had everything else ready to go. She did great and placed 4th out of 7 and beat a decorated figure champion in the process. We took the kids this time and made a family trip out of it. The kids enjoyed cheering for their mom and said she has "big muscles." What a chapter in life. I am so proud of Ashlee for sticking to her guns even though her goal was met with mixed reviews and opinions. A big "Thank You" to all of those who supported her and cheered her on. It meant more than you know. I kinda geeked out on the last figure show post with a ton of pictures that has been met with some mixed reviews as well so I took down that post and I will keep this one a little more discrete. Anyway during the day between the morning and afternoon competitions we took the kids to the Temple and to Shoshone Falls. Thanks to Kelly and the boys for coming to support her and for playing with us during the day. You Rock!









7 comments:

M. Shosted said...

Congrats Smash. So let me get this straight...Ash is the bodybuilder and Stone is the blogger? Why am I not surprised. I love you guys. Two giant thumbs up from Shoddy. (Stone call me if you want to go to the spa and grab an espresso).

Shosted

Auna Leigh said...

leave it to old shoddy! great job sis! triple thumbs on the post stone! and a triple thumbs up to junner for her sexy orange shorts...you looked hot in em'!

Leigh said...

Hey... there's nothing wrong with man-blogging. I think what Shosted meant to say was he really wants to go get mani/pedi's together. And you're just a proud hubby. Who wouldn't want to post hot pics of their wifey?

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Awesome Ash! I was just wondering yesterday how you did. Congrats!! What an accomplishment. Love ya

Jordan + Sasha said...

Congrates Ash on doing something you love and going for it. All the kids are getting BIG! What's up with kids going to school and baby girls turning into kids. Wow what you can miss over the summer. We do follow everybody's blogs the best we can. Much love, J

Mom and Pop Morrison said...

A beautiful temple at Twin Falls. Good to see the pics of your family with arms pointing towards it. I always enjoy your blogging, Mike. It's filled with love for your family. Congratulations, Ashlee on your win. Love, Mom and DW

Crissie said...

Ashlee, you are FAR to gorgeous. It's not right. haha. Take care! Cristen Hardy.