Saturday, August 1, 2009

The Dog Days of Summer

Beehive Conference




Every year TW has a Beehive Conference and this year it was in Park City, UT. We stayed at this sweet development called NEWPARK right in Park City and had a blast. These pictures were taken at the catered dinner and show on the first night of the conference. Thanks TW for putting us all up and for the good times.




I Know, I Know...Model Material.





This should put the rumors to rest...Shosted does have a man crush on me, but can you blame him? I mean really.





Park City



After the conference was over we all went up to the Park City Ski Resort and played around. The kids loved the King Kong Blow up toys and them TW paid for us all to go on the Alpine Coaster, not to be confused with the Alpine Slide. The Coaster is WAY better.










COUSINS


From Park City we went to Orem to see my little sister(Dont try to understand my family tree unless you have a P.H.D. in Rocket Science) who just had a baby and flew in from Georgia to visit before they move to D.C. So we spent a few days playing at 7Peaks Water Park, Golfing, Palying late night games, and letting all the cousins run around together. The best part was McKenna didn't eat any of our kids, wonders never cease.


9 comments:

Karleen said...

That was a lot of fun. Thanks for taking Boston on the rides he loved it and it sure was easier for me. You guys look great good luck with your last few weeks of training.

Rehrers said...

It was nice to have the Rolling Stones roll on through Utah County and make some good memories!! Keep eating that broccoli and salmon Ashlee making muscles in your body!! I can't wait to see the pictures and results on this blog!!! I know Stone wants to compete too!!! Isn't there a men's division? All your hard work is going to pay off!!!

Sam and Ash said...

When were you in Park City - we were there too! :> All of the family looks great! Down to the last few weeks Ashlee - good luck! What are you going to eat afterwards? :>

Bug said...

I love the pictures. As busy as that darn meeting is.....it's always fun to be together. Thanks for helping make it possible.
I love you guys.....
Most

Mom and Pop Morrison said...

I don't think you guys know how to NOT have fun, where ever you go, whatever you do. Thanks for sharing your fun with us. We love you. Mom and DW

Kami Seamons said...

Ashley i'm such a dork. you're on our blog. that's why you looked familiar:)shows how often i check out other peoples blogs. roger says hi! And i ment to tell you yesterday that your boys are such studs! i've been raving about them to roger. they were so sweet and well mannered yesterday. i was super impressed:) anyways, it was nice to officially meet you. i'm sure we'll run into you guys again:)

Kami Seamons

Philip and Melissa said...

I LOVE the pic of little man going down the slide making a face....that's talent I tell you!

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Fun times! You look beautiful as ever and your kids are so stinkin' cute! Hey, I'll be in town around Labor day for about a week. You gonna be in town? Love to see ya!

ammon & Kim Riggs said...

Didn't recognize the boys without the black hair! Missing our girls nights. You are hot!!