Thats one you will have to remember later to embarress him with when he starts bringing girls home! Top it off with a naked baby picture! hahahahaha JK
...and I am just getting caught up on your blog and must saw your kids are darling! I love the "crap your pants" report card story! It sounds like something my Ethan would say.
and I am sure glad I am not the only one with a 12 month old non-walker! Ryan has walked across the room, but he is so stinkin lazy! He was advanced in everything else. Must be a 3rd child thing???
I'm thinking about maybe being induced so that Curt can head to Tennessee a little earlier. Would you recommend it or is it really a lot worse that way.
I know you were induced with TOmmy so If you get a minute i'd love to have your opinion. cassie_ford84@hotmail.com
13 comments:
Thats one you will have to remember later to embarress him with when he starts bringing girls home! Top it off with a naked baby picture! hahahahaha JK
ha ha ha!!!!!! Love it!
His poor peanut!!!!!!!!!!
Love it!
he seriously has the cutest face i've ever seen.
Is that what Mike calls his?
How funny! He is so cute!!
so... what happened to the little guys forehead??
love the story...
Oh my gosh, so stinkin' funny! He is so dang cute. Love that little face! He looks so much like you.
that is hilarious!
...and I am just getting caught up on your blog and must saw your kids are darling! I love the "crap your pants" report card story! It sounds like something my Ethan would say.
and I am sure glad I am not the only one with a 12 month old non-walker! Ryan has walked across the room, but he is so stinkin lazy! He was advanced in everything else. Must be a 3rd child thing???
I'm thinking about maybe being induced so that Curt can head to Tennessee a little earlier. Would you recommend it or is it really a lot worse that way.
I know you were induced with TOmmy so If you get a minute i'd love to have your opinion.
cassie_ford84@hotmail.com
AHHHHHHH Hahahahahahahahahaha!
Hahaha! Geez MOM! You really gotta watch out for those peanuts!;)
Post a Comment