Monday, November 7, 2011

Catching Up!!!

Lots has been happening and I have been slammed so I am doing a mass post to catch up.

Happy Birthday to Me!!! Big 36'er.
Photobucket

Fair Time In Idaho
We're straight Rednecks and love a good State fair. So we hit the fair in Boise and while I was in Memphis Ash and the kids car pooled with the Walkers to Eastern Idaho for one more round of fun.

Photobucket

Boise State was well represented in Blackfoot

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hey Rigs...Want to go to wrestling practice???

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Alexa and a cow...Lex is on the left.

2 comments:

Tara said...

Your kids are so cute in there jersey's. So are you guys ready for number 5? I told Kenny I just want to get it over with so I think we are ready, I never thought I would have 5 kids but I love being a mom! You guys will have took look at are blog and watch the video I posted about there football games, you will love it!! Call us if you ever come to town, and I know we need to come see you guys!
Tara

Karleen said...

Cute kids! Seeing boxer makes me want a little boy again, but another little girl would be perfect.
(no I am not pregnant)