Memorial Day

Here is my Grandma and Grandpa Higginson's headstone at the Meridian Cemetery. Wish our kids could have met them. They were great people and they always made me fell like I was something special. My Grandpa was hard of hearing so we didn't say much to each other, but when we would visit I followed him all over his farm. I am sure I wasn't much help, but he would let me work with him and I felt like big stuff. My favorite thing was feeding the cows full onions right out of our hands, but until I was brave enough to do it on my own, he would stand behind me and put his hand under mine so they could take them from me too...he was a good Grandpa.
Last days of 2nd Grade

We went and had lunch with Rig's on one of his last days of school

Lynnett Came to see us that weekend and stayed through tuesday because Riggin was in a skit/play at school and he asked her to stay and watch him. Little boys must have strong powers of persuasion, or she is a good Grandma. Thanks for staying Lynnett!


Yes... My wife is HOT!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment