
All the boys wanted from Santa were MMA gloves and fighting shorts. It was a close call for Wylie this year, but it looks like they were on the "nice" list. We had make special phone call to one of Santa's elves (Leroy) to see if Wylie was on the "naughty" or "nice" list because he was having a hard time listening to his mom. Leroy said Wylie was barely on the "nice" list but was hanging on by a thread. So Wylie somehow kept it together to save Christmas for himself. Now I am just back to threatening to put him in the crawl space for "time-outs"
I have a lot more pictures to post, but life is a little crazy right now. I will catch up once the dust settles.




2 comments:
Leroy!!? Leroy knows Wylie's Dad could NEVER not have Santa show!!! Glad your method works so sanity can prevail at the Stone house!!
Leroy must of been the Elf Randy talked to...and I was on the naughty list..no presents for me until Randy can fit his car into the garage!! Cleaning it all out with the help of my "assistants" who just smile and do as I ask.. ..bleaching the floors and walls and putting 99% of it back in an organized manner(not so much now) did not put me on the "nice" list!! I am shooting for Christmas 2011...I'm hoping the "REAL SANTA" will find my wish list!!!
I will have to remember Leroy! What a great idea. Christmas at your house is so different than ours. My girls do not even know what MMA is, instead there was a lot of pink and a giant dollhouse. Now that we are expecting our first boy I have a feeling things will be changing soon enough!
Post a Comment